We make visual marketing calendars for brands and agencies. Whether you’re working on an editorial calendar, marketing communications calendar, brand planning calendar or publishing calendar, we’ve got you covered. Forget the spreadsheets and workarounds for creative reviews and campaign planning. It’s time to give your content a new home.
or specific segments,
across all channels.
- See the whole picture, all channels
- See the actual content that’s scheduled to go live… not just text in Excel
- Ensure your brand story is consistent across all channels
Use filters to create specific views to organize content by status, brand, channel, campaign, and more!
Share filtered calendars with internal departments, distributors, franchisees and partners to allow full resolution content distribution. That means less email and clunky Box links.
Load briefs, strategic marketing plans, storytelling docs and media buys directly into the calendar so that your teams, partners and agencies are all on the same page.
- SMS, Email, Slack, and more
- Stop using Email, screen captures and PPT’s
Easily drag & drop images, text, video, and more for quick and easy comparisons. Dynamic content is also supported.
Manage the entire creative lifecycle.
- Invite individuals or groups into calendars to collaborate
- Audit trail of all asset activity
- Creative sandbox to proof, review and approve assets
Access anywhere and from any device.
ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS, FEDRamp, ISO 9001, DoD CSM certified. Your CTO will love all the stats from our hosting partner, Amazon Web Services.
Digital Asset Management
- One central repository for all your creative assets
- Version control
Already have one of these systems in place that your team loves?
No problem- we’ll connect to it.
- Connect DAM systems to allow assets to flow freely to the calendar
- Connect Workflow tools to ensure status synchronization
- Connect Social tools to enable publishing calendar visibility
- Connect Email Automation tools to provide email campaign visibilty
- And so many more. If it has a friendly API, link it up!
ChRiS Gomersall Founder & CEO, ATOMIZED