- See the whole picture, all social channels (and beyond) – in one calendar
- See the actual content that’s scheduled to go live… not just text in Excel
- Ensure your brand story is consistent across all platforms
Use filters to create specific views to organize content by status, brand, platform, campaign, and more.
Share filtered calendars with internal departments, distributors, franchisees and partners to allow full resolution content distribution. That means less email and clunky Box links.
Load briefs, strategic marketing plans, storytelling docs and media buys directly into the calendar so that your teams, partners and agencies are all on the same page.
- SMS, Email, Slack, and more
- No more Email, screen captures and PPTs
Easily drag & drop images, text, video and more for quick and easy comparisons. Dynamic content is also supported.
Manage the entire creative lifecycle.
- Invite individuals or groups into calendars to collaborate
- Audit trail of all asset activity
- Creative sandbox to proof, review and approve
Access anywhere and from any device.
ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS, FEDRamp, ISO 9001, DoD CSM certified. Your CTO will love all the stats from our hosting partner, Amazon Web Services.
Digital Asset Management
- One central repository for all of your assets
- Version control
or specific segments,
across all channels.
Connect Your Applications
Now that you can edit your social media calendar online, it’s time to connect your other software and activities across teams. Already have one of these systems in place that your team loves? No problem- we’ll connect to it!
Connect DAM systems to allow assets to flow freely to the calendar
Connect Workflow tools to ensure status synchronization
Connect Social tools to enable publishing calendar visibility
Connect Email Automation tools to provide email campaign visibilty
And so many more. If it has a friendly API, link it up!