Revision DATE: January 19, 2017
Information We Collect from You
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site, App, or services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. Certain areas and features of our Site, App, and services require registration. To register you must provide certain information, such as your name, company name, title, email, phone number, and how you heard about us. We will also collect any additional information you provide in creating your avatar, such as your Facebook profile picture, and any information that you submit in a message through our website, via email, or otherwise provide to us.
We store the information that we receive from unknown with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
Any third-party social networking site controls the information it collects from you. For information about they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the information it collects about you.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site, App or services through cookies and other technologies: domain name; browser type; operating system; links you click; IP address; access time; the length of time you visit our Site or use our App or Services; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site; pages views; location information; language information; device name and model; activities within our App; and device ID.
We may combine this automatically collected information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below for more information.
Use of Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Site, App, and services to you; to communicate with you about your use of our Site, App, or services (including via email); to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site, App, and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site, App, and services; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site, App, or services.
- To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- To contact you via text message if you have opted in to receiving updates via text message.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries for research, marketing, and other purposes consistent with this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to vendors, service providers, contractors, agents or other entities who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to another entity.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Our services are designed for you and your team to post, share, and collaborate on content. If you post content to our Site, App, or services, the information that you post may be available to other registered users of our Site, App, and services.
If you post your own content on our Site, App, or services (such as posting a comment to our blog) your posting may become public and Atomized cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Our Site, App, and services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information in your account settings. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or by emailing us at [email protected]. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at:
3040 Wallace Circle SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site (at www.atomized.com/legal/privacy) and in our App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site and in our App.